THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE ALERT:
Is Governor Doug Ducey going against his conservative instincts by increasing funding for Arizona’s struggling and sub-standard schools?
Is it Duceys’ new ambition to placate the teacher’s union with a government payoff in order to secure a second term.
iVoteArizona is digging into this story and will bring Arizona conservatives the facts as we gather them. This is a big story!
In the meantime..sign up to receive the State’s best conservative analysis from iVoteArizona, The Next Generation of Conservatives®.
We’re Arizona’s most trusted conservative voice. We are watching:
- The Governor and His Policies
- Our US Senators
- Our US Representatives
- Law Enforcement
- The Arizona Legislature
- Immigration Issues
- Education: Public, Private, Charter, Parochial and Home
- Arizona’s Healthcare System
- Spending, Fraud, and Abuse
- State Taxes, Property Taxes, all taxes
- Mayoral Races and Local Issues
- Deficit and Reckless Spending
- Growth of Arizona Government
- Appointment& Election of Judges, the Courts, and Activism
Sign Up Below to Receive FREE Updates from iVoteArizona
Donald Teel is the Founder and Editor of iVoteAmerica® and the State Editor for iVoteArizona.com. In 2014, Donald decided to reactivate an old website, iVoteAmerica.com, dedicated to helping create The Next Generation of Conservatives, promoting liberty, free markets, and limited government.